Select your data
- General Area: Choose U.S. total, any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. For Indiana-specific data, choose Indiana counties, regions, metros or custom regions.
- Specific geography: Choose the state total or specific county data for any of the 50 states. Or choose an Indiana region, metro or custom region.
- Year: Click on an individual year.
- Data: Choose employment or earnings data.
- Industry: Choose all employment data, major sectors data, or choose a 2-digit NAICS industry from the dropdown.
Additional data options
- Group counties into regions: When 'Group Into Regions' is checked, counties shown will be grouped into regions. You can also uncheck the box to show component counties of a region. The system will automatically handle grouping when switching between individual areas and regions.
- Make a custom region: Build a custom region of Indiana counties here, or click on the 'Custom Region' link in the upper right corner of the query bar to get to the region creation page.
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.