Select your data
- General area: Choose U.S. total, any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. For Indiana-specific data, choose Indiana counties, metros, regions or custom regions
- Geography: Choose from any of the 50 states, the District of Columbia or an Indiana county, metro, region or custom region.
- Year: Click on an individual year or select "all."
- Data: Choose units or cost.
- Industry: The industry dropdown contains a list of all 3-digit manufacturing industries, followed by the 4-digit industries. Both are sorted by NAICS code.
Additional data options
- Pct of Total: Check this option if you want to see the percent of total units or cost for the area you selected rather than the numeric units or cost.
- Group counties into regions: When 'Group Into Regions' is checked, counties shown will be grouped into regions. You can also uncheck the box to show component counties of a region. The system will automatically handle grouping when switching between individual areas and regions.
- Make a custom region: Build a custom region of Indiana counties here, or click on the 'Custom Region' link in the upper right corner of the query bar to get to the region creation page.
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.