Select your data
- General area: Choose Indiana counties, metros, pre-defined regions or custom regions.
- Geography: Choose the area total or a division of the area from step 1.
- Year: Click on an individual year or select "all."
- Quarter: Choose from quarters 1 through 4 or select all.
- Industry: Choose from all industries, major industries, or individual industries sorted by NAICS code.
Additional data options
- Group counties into regions: When 'Group Into Regions' is checked, counties shown will be grouped into regions. You can also uncheck the box to show component counties of a region. The system will automatically handle grouping when switching between individual areas and regions.
- Make a custom region: Build a custom region of Indiana counties here, or click on the 'Custom Region' link in the upper right corner of the query bar to get to the region creation page.
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.