Select your data
- General area: Choose Indiana counties, regions, metros or custom regions.
- Geography: Choose the area total or a division of the area from step 1.
- Year: Click on an individual year or select "all."
- Month: Choose "current" to display the most recently available month, an individual month or annual average.
- Indicator: Choose from Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) data, Indiana Manpower and Comprehensive Training (IMPACT) data, or any of the other family and social services indicators listed in the dropdown.
Additional data options
- Group counties into regions: When 'Group Into Regions' is checked, counties shown will be grouped into regions. You can also uncheck the box to show component counties of a region. The system will automatically handle grouping when switching between individual areas and regions.
- Make a custom region: Build a custom region of Indiana counties here, or click on the 'Custom Region' link in the upper right corner of the query bar to get to the region creation page.
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.