Using the Labor Force Projections
These are the official labor force projections for the State of Indiana released in November 2012 by the Indiana Business Research Center. Visit the Labor Force topic page for maps, methodology and more.
Select your data
- General area: Choose from Indiana counties, metros, micros, combined statistical areas or economic growth regions.
- Specific geography: After selecting the geographic type, specific options are loaded into this box.
- Year: Choose an individual year or select "all."
- Projections: Choose total or by gender.
Additional data options
- Show % of total: Check this box if you want to see the projections as a percent of the total rather than raw numbers.
- Group counties: When "Group Counties" is checked, you will see the total for the region. If you'd like to see the data for the component counties, uncheck this box. The system will automatically handle grouping when switching between individual areas and regions.