Select your data
- Geography: Choose the United States, all states or an individual state.
- Year: Click on an individual year. To select multiple years, click on each year desired while holding down the CTRL key.
- Month: Choose "current" to display the most recently available month, an individual month or all months.
- Item: Choose labor force, employment, unemployed or unemployment rate.
Additional data options
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.