Select your data
- General area: United States total, 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Year: Click on an individual year or select "all."
- Indicator: Choose the specific poverty data you want to view, or select "all."
Additional data options
- Show percent: Check this option if you want to see the percent of total rather than the numeric values.
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.