Select your data
- General area: Choose U.S. and 50 states, or for Indiana-specific data, select Indiana counties, metros, pre-defined regions or custom regions.
Specific geography: Choose the area total or a specific geography based off your selection in step 1.
- Year: Click on an individual year or select "all."
- U.S. and state-level data come from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are the most current.
- Indiana sub-state data come from the Indiana State Department of Health and are the most current.
- Divorce data are not available for Indiana geographies.
Additional data options
- Group counties into regions: When "Group Counties" is checked, you will see the total for the region. If you'd like to see the data for the component counties, uncheck this box. The system will automatically handle grouping when switching between individual areas and regions.
- Make a custom region: Build a custom region of Indiana counties here, or click on the 'Custom Region' link in the upper right corner of the query bar to get to the region creation page.
Choose your output
- Web Version: Follow the steps above, then press "get data."
- Excel Output: Check MS Excel Output box. Then click the "get data" button to download the spreadsheet.
- Paper Version: Be sure to use the print button on the page and not the browser’s print functionality since this page uses frames.