While in past decades, access to interstates and railroads played a crucial role in economic development, the knowledge-based economy is experiencing a similar reliance on broadband connectivity.
- Indiana Broadband Served and Unserved Map
- Indiana Broadband (in.gov)
- Digital Divide Index and Profiles for Indiana Counties (Purdue Center for Regional Development)
- Fixed Broadband Deployment Data and Maps (FCC)
- Mobile LTE Coverage Map (FCC)
- Broadband Progress Reports (FCC)
- Digital Divide Index National Map (Purdue Center for Regional Development)
- Computer ownership and internet access data and ranks are available for all 50 states via States in Profile.
- Digital Equity Act Population Viewer (U.S. Census Bureau)
- Access Broadband Dashboard (U.S. Census Bureau)