State and County Health Dashboards
For the latest statistics on health across the state, visit Indiana INdicators, a collaboration between the Indiana State Department of Health, the Indiana Hospital Association and the Indiana Business Research Center.
- Annual Birth and Deaths: Data for the 50 states plus Indiana counties and regions.
- COVID-19 Resource Hub: Access some of the most useful data and tools available to understand the size, scale and scope of the pandemic.
CDC WONDER: This site provides a single point of access to a wide variety of reports and national public health data.
- Indiana Physician Workforce Dashboards (Bowen Center for Health Workforce Research & Policy)
- Health insurance data from the U.S. Census Bureau
- State Health Facts: State-level profiles and comparisons from the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, including health coverage and costs